The Principia Mentis applications are based on the client/server principle. The software is accessed through telecommunication with a 128-bit encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS), version 1.0 or later with elliptic curves is preferred. The following requirements for the services are deemed to be met on the customer’s side:
- Screen resolution at least 1024×768 pixels. Min. medium performance class computer (e.g. PC with Intel Core i processor of the 3rd generation and 4 GB RAM);
- Mobile equipment: for Apple mobile devices, the scope of functions depends on the model. No function guarantee is accepted for mobile devices of other manufacturers.
- The customer shall ensure that up-to-date antivirus and internet security software is installed and used on all terminal devices.
- Being a client-server based system, ChangeMaker depends on the bandwidth and latency of the connection between client (browser) and server. Noncompliance with the thresholds below can interrupt data transmission. Resulting display errors can be corrected using F5 or purging the local object memory or browser cache and explicitly do not represent defects;
- Available bandwith at least 2 Mbit/s in both directions;
- Latency below 200 ms;
- Communication must not be changed by a proxy or similar;
- SSL certificates are recommended
Server Hardware and Operating Software used by the IT Infrastructure Provider (Extract)
- Dell Server, different series;
- Firewall: FortiGate 200D.
- Ubuntu 14.04 LT
- PHP 7.1